Prescription Diet Metabolic Canine
Metabolic is clinically proven to work with each dog’s unique energy expenditure, activating the body’s natural ability to burn excess body fat and affect calorie utilisation – providing 28% body fat loss in 2 months.
- Overweight and obese dogs.
- Weight maintenance after weight loss.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in dogs.
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme.
- Maintains effective and safe rate of up to 1-2% body weight loss weekly during weight loss period.
- Metabolic is clinically proven to work with each dog’s unique energy expenditure, activating the body’s natural ability to burn excess body fat and affect calorie utilisation.
- Feed Metabolic canine Treats appropriately along with Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution to help achieve and maintain healthy body weight.
Proven in the real world:
- In an in-home feeding study 96% of dogs experienced weight loss within 2 months.
- 86% of clients who own dogs would recommend the Metabolic formula to their friends with overweight dogs.
Safe weight loss and maintenanceWhen healthy weight is achieved, feeding amounts need to be adjusted to maintain ideal weight. Safe for long-term feeding.
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Scientifically formulated nutrient complex||High||Provides appetite regulation, helps break cycle of inflammation and improves energy expenditure.|
|Fibre||High||Soluble and insoluble fibre to trigger satiety, control appetite and maintain gastrointestinal health.|
|L-Carnitine||High||Helps dogs burn fat while sparing lean muscle mass, resulting in more effective weight loss.|
|L-Lysine||High||Helps metabolise fat for energy production and maintain lean body mass.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||High||Defends cells from free radical oxidation, promoting a healthy immune system.|
Daily Feeding Amounts
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs’ needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Determine the amount to feed based on the target weight rather than the current weight.
FOR WEIGHT CONTROL: Patient should be monitored to ensure proper body weight is maintained. Increase food amounts accordingly.
Pork, maize, egg whites, chicken, cellulose, rice, tomato pomace, flaxseed, coconut oil, minerals, DL-methionine, carrot powder, L-leucine, salt, vitamins, trace elements, taurine, L-carnitine, beta-carotene.
Wheat, poultry meat meal, maize gluten meal, maize, pea bran meal, soybean meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, digest, flaxseed, beet pulp, animal fat, coconut oil, minerals, citrus pulp, spinach powder, grape promace, DL-methionine, L-lysine,dehydrated carrots, L-carnitine, Lipoic acid, vitamins, taurine, trace elements, L-tryptophan, beta carotene. With natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Green Peas, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Egg Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement) , L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Wheat flour, red wheat, chicken meal, rice flour, oat fibre, coconut oil, tomatoe promace, flaxseed, carrot powder, dried whole eggs, canola oil, chicken liver, minerlas and dried yeasts. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)