Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility Canine
Nutrition clinically proven to improve mobility in as little as 21 days AND reduce body weight by 13% in 60 days.
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult dogs.
- Overweight and obese dogs.
- Weight maintenance after weight loss.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
Additional information:Joint Care
- Nutrition clinically proven to improve dog's ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days.
- Helps interrupt the cycle of osteoarthritis and is an alternative to Glucosamine & Chondroitin supplements.
- The use of EPA to maintain healthy cartilage in dogs exemplifies Hill's leadership in pioneering fatty acid technology
- Fresh Pack System to preserve fatty acids and maintain quality
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce body weight by 13% in 60 days.
- 88% of pets fed this nutrition lost eight at home in two months.
- The nutrition in Metabolic + Mobility is clinically proven to work wth dog's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat and affect calorie utilisation
- Nutrition clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme.
- When healthy weight is achieved, feeding amounts need to be adjusted to maintain ideal weight.
- May transition to Prescription Diet Canine j/d Reduced Calorie if ideal weight is successfully maintained
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Scientifically formulated nutrient complex||Provides appetite regulation, reduces inflammation and improves energy metabolism.|
|Fibre||High||Soluble and insoluble fibre to trigger satiety, control appetite, and maintain gastrointestinal health.|
|L-Carnitine||High||Helps dogs burn fat while sparing lean muscle mass resulting in more effective weight loss.|
|L-Lysine||High||Helps metabolise fat for energy production and maintain lean body mass.|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||High||Soothes tissues and eases aching joints.|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||High||Helps to maintain healthy cartilage by down-regulating the expression of genes that activate production of cartilage-destroying enzymes an EPA-specific action.|
|Ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids||Low||Soothes tissues and eases aching joints.|
|Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate||High||Provides the building blocks of joint cartilage.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||High||Defends cells from free radical oxidation promoting a healthy immune system.|
Daily Feeding Amounts
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs’ needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Determine the amount to feed based on the target weight rather than the current weight.
FOR WEIGHT CONTROL: Patient should be monitored to ensure proper body weight is maintained. Increase food amounts accordingly.
with Chicken: Wheat, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, flaxseed, chicken (11%) and turkey meal, digest, tomato pomace, cellulose, dried beet pulp, fish oil, coconut oil, minerals, L-lysine, DL-methione, dried carrots, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), taurine, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Powdered Cellulose, Spinach, Corn Starch, Tuna, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Egg Whites, Fish Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Rice, Potassium Alginate, Wheat Gluten, Coconut Oil, Calcium Chloride, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine, Lipoic Acid, Monosodium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).