Prescription Diet Metabolic Feline
Metabolic is clinically proven to work with each cat’s unique energy expenditure, activating the body’s natural ability to burn excess body fat and affect calorie utilisation – providing 28% body fat loss in 2 months.
- Overweight and obese cats.
- Weight maintenance after weight loss.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating queens.
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in cats.
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme.
- Maintains effective and safe rate of up to 1-2% body weight loss weekly during weight loss period.
- Metabolic is clinically proven to work with each cat’s unique energy expenditure, activating the body’s natural ability to burn excess body fat and affect calorie utilisation.
- Feed Metabolic Feline Treats appropriately along with Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution to help achieve and maintain healthy body weight.
Proven in the real world:
- In an in-home feeding study 81% of cats experienced weight loss within 2 months.
- 74% of clients who own cats would recommend the Metabolic formula to their friends with overweight cats.
Safe weight loss and maintenanceWhen healthy weight is achieved, feeding amounts need to be adjusted to maintain ideal weight. Safe for long-term feeding.
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
|Scientifically formulated nutrient complex||High||Provides appetite regulation, helps break cycle of inflammation and improves energy expenditure.|
|Fibre||High||Soluble and insoluble fibre to trigger satiety, control appetite and maintain gastrointestinal health.|
|L-Carnitine||High||Helps cats burn fat while sparing lean muscle mass, resulting in more effective weight loss.|
|L-Lysine||High||Helps metabolise fat for energy production and maintain lean body mass.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||High||Defends cells from free radical oxidation, promoting a healthy immune system.|
Daily Feeding Amounts
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats’ needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Determine the amount to feed based on the target weight rather than the current weight.
FOR WEIGHT CONTROL: Patient should be monitored to ensure proper body weight is maintained. Increase food amounts accordingly.
Pork, maize flour, cellulose, maize starch, chicken, flaxseed, tomato pomace, digest, maize gluten meal, coconut oil, minerals, guar gum, L-leucine, carrot powder, salt, taurine, vitamins, trace elements, DL-methionine, L-threonine, L-carnitine, beta-carotene.
Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Egg Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene
Ingredients Dry and Treats
Chicken and turkey meal, brewers rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, coconut oil, animal fat, minerals, fish oil, L-lysine, DL-methionine, dehydrated carrots, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)